Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Welcome to 2020!

Hello, and welcome to our new school year!

I hope you have all had a fantastic holiday. I spent my time reading books, watching old science fiction movies, gardening, walking around the Perth bridges in a vain attempt to improve my fitness, and catching up with friends. It was also nice to sleep in.

But now...back to work!

I am very excited about the new school year and have been planning a range of rich, interesting and challenging learning activities for the students. 

Our first school day went very smoothly and I am very impressed with how well our new MAC students coped with everything. We will be holding a parent information evening in Week 3, on Tuesday the 18th of February (time TBD), where I will explain the various structures and processes of the MAC class, and answer all your burning questions.

For all our new MAC parents, homework can be found on this blog, under the 'Homework' Tab. From next week, I will place a weekly homework planner in that section, so the students can see what needs to be done and manage their time effectively. 

I know this will be a fantastic year.

Carl Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment