Well, I made it back safely from my whirlwind tour of the USA. I had many amazing experiences and, over the course of the next week, will upload some of my photographs, to give you a taste of the things I got up to.
I am very pleased to be back in Australia and am looking forward to a wonderful Term Three.
Just a few logistical things to note:
School Photographs: The school is scheduled to have our school photos done tomorrow (Wednesday the 25th July), but due to our joint MAC excursion to the Fremantle Literature Centre, Rm 22 photos (along with family photos) will take place on Thursday the 26th of July, so the students will need to be all dolled up and ready for their close-up then!
Our trip to the literature centre (Wed 25th) will be a lot of fun. We are attending a workshop on poetry writing, so it should be very interesting. Just remember:
- Students need to pack a recess and lunch
- Students must wear full school uniform
- The weather is looking rather dodgy - a small umbrella or a rain jacket might be in order!
- We will be leaving WGPS at 8.30am SHARP, so please make sure the students are at school no later than 8.15am.
- We will return to school by 2.30pm.